Transform-It Counter Top Kit
PEOPLE ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS PRODUCT
Vista Transform-It Kits comprise of a 3kg Vista Turbo 2:1 epoxy resin, and a selection of Vista Pigments, allowing you to express your creative side in a number of ways. Choose from any one of five beautiful colour combinations:
- Seascape: - It’s your choice if you make a peaceful lagoon or stormy seas, create some stunning natural effects with Capri Blue, Sage Green, Royal Blue and Polar White.
- Danish Copper: - Create a classy effect with Metallic Bronze, Walnut Espresso, Jade Green and Polar White, perfect for eye-catching countertops and tables.
- Marblesque: - Unleash your creativity with Metallic Gold, Polar White, Walnut Espresso and Graphite Grey – great for creating light or dark marble effects.
- Carrara Marble: - A classic! Use this combination of Metallic Gold, Metallic Bronze, Polar White and Graphite Grey to create a stunning, cultured finish.
- Black Marble: - Create a subtle contrast, or eye-catching metallic flashes cutting through a dark background using Raven Black, Metallic Gold, Metallic Bronze and Polar White.
Turbo is a 2:1 mixing ratio by weight, which means for every 100g of Part A, you need 50g of Part B. For example:
200g Part A : 100g Part B
When measuring in a measuring cup by ml the ratio to follow is slightly different. For every 100ml of Part A, you need 60ml of Part B. For example
200ml Part A: 120ml Part B
Go over to our Vista Resin Calculator which will do all the working out for you.
Once you've mixed your Part A and B thoroughly and there are no streaks of hardener visible, you can split the mix into 4 cups, and add your pigments. Small additions of pigment will give you a semi-transparent finish, larger additions of up to 0.2% will give a strong, opaque finish. Don't forget you're not limited to just the colours in the Transform-It Kits - you can lighten colours using Polar White, create darker shades using Raven Black, and even make your own metallic colours with the Metallic Booster.
Ideally before you apply your epoxy, its good practice to prime the surface you'll be working on. Vista Undercoat is ideal for this purpose - providing a good seal on almost any surface, and providing a key for your epoxy layer. If you apply epoxy directly to an unprepared surface you may have issues with air bubbles and possibly even serparation - where a surface will not adhere well to the epoxy creating uneven coverage.
Once your Vista Undercoat has cured fully (usually 24-48 hours) the epoxy layer can be applied. You can get some ideas on how to mix your colour combinatons from one of our Ambassadors or create your own effects.
After your epoxy layer has cured, we recommend applying Vista Duraseal - a water-based, scratch and UV resistant sealer, which is particularly useful for protecting epoxy from being scratched on tables and counter-tops. See a video on how to apply your Duraseal here.
HOW MUCh RESIN DO I NEED?
Grab your ruler, let us know the size of your product and we’ll calculate how much VISTA resin you will
need for your project
LET US WORK OUT How Much A & B You Need
Let's see your handy work! Leave a review!
Please leave a review including photos! We love to hear from our customers, and see the fantastic projects they complete. You can also review us on Trust Pilot and Google! If you'd like your project to be seen by our staff or featured on our social media channels, please email in any images to email@example.com.
Ask us a question
A number of our most common customer queries are covered in our FAQs section. However, if you still can’t find the answer you are looking for then simply fill out the form below and we will get back to you.