Vista Miles Information
Collecting Vista World Miles
- 1 Mile = £1, it’s quite simple!
- You earn Vista Miles every time you buy with a registered (logged in) account.
- The percentage of money back you get in Vista Miles depends on the type of customer you are. There are 3 levels of customer.
- Earth Customer (Lifetime spend of under £100); Moon Customer (Lifetime spend of £100 to £500) and a Mars Customer (Lifetime Spend of more than £500).
- An Earth Customer will earn back 5%; a Moon Customer will earn 10% and a Mars Customer will earn 15%.
- Points will be collected on all qualifying sales, even during special offers, except for delivery charges.
- Points cannot be collected on orders where points or gift vouchers are redeemed.
- You can keep track of your latest points update by logging into your account at www.vistaresin.com/myaccount.
- Ambassador codes provide quadruple miles to the customer on their first order with Vista. The miles gained are also added to the ambassador’s account.
Spending Vista World Points:
- One Mile is worth £1.
- You can use your points to part pay against your order at the point of checkout.
- You are able to use Miles in your account for any purchase.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Vista World Points scheme and Vista Subscription and associated benefits are operated by Vuba Building Products Limited, Beverley, HU17 8RE. Registered in England & Wales, Company no. 07254982. Please do not send correspondence to this address.
- Vista can cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme at any time, including these terms and conditions or any individual Vista Miles account.
- The Vista Miles Reward Scheme is only valid in the UK.
- If we identify that you hold two or more Vista Miles schemes, we may merge them into one account at our discretion
- Vista can take any action it considers appropriate, including removing or suspending a Vista Miles scheme and points accrued if we have reason to believe you are abusing the scheme or associated clubs and offers.
- Abuse would be regarded as one account being used by multiple customers; referring a friend used for orders for the same intended person and any other type of violation of the spirit of the points scheme.
- Vista will remove Vista Miles from registered Vista Miles accounts that haven't been used for one year or have been closed.
- To benefit from the Vista Miles scheme you must be a United Kingdom resident aged 16 years or over. Vista will not communicate with a customer until an appropriate age of consent is reached.
- Vista World Points accounts are associated with an email address which cannot be changed. If a new email address is used, a new account will have to be created.
- Points are not earnt during the payment of delivery charges or when using Vista Gift Cards.
- Points are available on the purchase of gift cards, but not when using gift cards to prevent double pointing.
- If a product is returned, the associated points will be removed from the account total.
- Ambassador codes can only be used once per customer, only available on their first order.
- Ambassador codes can only be used once per billing address.